Read help info
If you don't want to be disturbed by messages or notifications, you can set your tablet to silent mode for a specified period of time. You can also select that you want to receive messages from certain contacts even though your tablet is in silent mode.
1. Find "Do Not Disturb"
2. Turn Do Not Disturb on or off
3. Select period for Do Not Disturb
4. Select contacts
5. Turn Repeated Calls on or off
6. Select silent mode settings
7. Return to the home screen
Email this article to your friend
Required information *