Read help info
If you're using a POP3 email account in your email application on your computer, you can also set it up on your phone. Follow these instructions to set up your phone for POP3 email.
Please note that these instructions are based on a POP3 email account. If you have a web-based email account, you need to use the settings for web-based email. Click here for information on how to set up your phone for web-based email.
1. Find "Mobile Data Network"
2. Enter APN
If you're on a pay monthly price plan:
Key in wap.vodafone.co.uk
If you're on a pay as you go or VOXI price plan:
Key in pp.vodafone.co.uk
3. Enter username
4. Enter password
5. Find "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
6. Create new email account
7. Enter sender name
8. Enter email address
9. Enter password
10. Enter email account name
11. Select server type
12. Enter incoming server
Key in the name or the IP address of your email provider's incoming server.
13. Enter username
14. Enter outgoing server
15. Enter username for outgoing email
16. Enter password for outgoing email
17. Save information
18. Select email account
19. Turn off SSL encryption of outgoing email messages
20. Turn off password encryption
21. Enter outgoing port
22. Turn off SSL encryption of incoming email messages
23. Turn off password encryption
24. Enter incoming port
25. Select setting for retrieval of new email messages
Email this article to your friend
Required information *