Read help info
If you're using a POP3 email account in your email application on your computer, you can also set it up on your phone. Follow these instructions to set up your phone for POP3 email.
Please note that these instructions are based on a POP3 email account. If you have a web-based email account, you need to use the settings for web-based email. Click here for information on how to set up your phone for web-based email.
1. Find "Mobile Data Network"
2. Enter APN
If you're on a pay monthly price plan:
Key in wap.vodafone.co.uk
If you're on a pay as you go or VOXI price plan:
Key in pp.vodafone.co.uk
3. Enter username
4. Enter password
5. Save settings
6. Find "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
7. Create new email account
8. Enter sender name
9. Enter email address
10. Enter password
11. Enter email account name
12. Select server type
13. Enter incoming server
Key in the name or the IP address of your email provider's incoming server.
14. Enter username
15. Enter outgoing server
16. Enter username for outgoing email
17. Enter password for outgoing email
18. Save information
19. Select email account
20. Turn off SSL encryption of outgoing email
21. Turn off password encryption
22. Enter outgoing port
23. Turn off SSL encryption of incoming email
24. Turn off password encryption
25. Enter incoming port
26. Select setting for retrieval of new email messages
27. Save and exit
Email this article to your friend
Required information *