Read help info
You can set your phone to display notifications about missed calls, new messages and appointments in the status bar at the top of the display.
1. Find "Notification Centre"
2. Turn access from lock screen on or off
3. Select settings for day view
4. Select sort order for notifications
5. Select settings for notifications
Press the required format below "ALERT STYLE".
Press the indicator next to "Show in Notification Center" to turn the function on or off.
Depending on the menu item selected, more settings may be available. Follow the instructions on the display to select the required settings.
6. Organise menu items
7. Return to the home screen
8. Use notifications
Follow the instructions on the display to use the selected function.
9. Return to the home screen
Email this article to your friend
Required information *