1. Find "Maps"
2. Plan route and start navigation
Enter destination, go to 2a.
Select favourite destination, go to 2b.
Select a previously used destination, go to 2c.
Select a contact address as destination, go to 2d.
3. 2a - Enter destination
4. 2b - Select favourite destination
5. 2c - Select a previously used destination
6. 2d - Select a contact address as destination
Key in the first letters of the required contact.
Matching contacts are displayed.
7. Start GPS navigation
8. Use GPS navigation
The travel information at the top of the display shows the expected travel time, travel distance, time of arrival and the next route detail.
Follow the verbal instructions or the instructions on the display to go to the selected destination.
9. Exit GPS navigation
10. Return to the home screen
Email this article to your friend
Required information *