Read help info
You can control many of the phone functions with your voice. You can call contacts from the address book, dictate messages and search the internet.
1. Find "Siri & Search"
2. Turn on Siri
3. Turn automatic activation on or off
4. Turn use of Siri on lock screen on or off
5. Select language
6. Select voice accent and gender
7. Turn voice feedback on or off
8. Select phone owner
9. Turn use of Siri for specific applications on or off
10. Return to the home screen
Email this article to your friend
Required information *