Read help info
Using Screen Time you can get an overview of how much you use your phone and set time limits on the use of selected apps.
1. Find "Screen Time"
2. Turn on Screen Time
3. Select Downtime settings
4. Select time limits for app usage
5. Select days for time limits of app usage
6. Delete time limits for app usage
7. Select apps that can be used during Downtime
8. Select settings for content and restrictions
9. Turn on use of password
10. Return to the home screen
Email this article to your friend
Required information *