Read help info
Bluetooth is a wireless connection which can be used to transfer files between two devices or to establish a connection to other devices, such as a wireless headset or keypad. Follow these instructions to select Bluetooth settings.
1. Find "Bluetooth Connections"
2. Turn on Bluetooth
3. Turn Bluetooth visibility on or off
4. Select option
Choose one of the following options:
Enter Bluetooth name, go to 4a.
Select setting for barring of outgoing calls, go to 4b.
Select setting for contacts transfer, go to 4c.
Turn LED Connection Indicator on or off, go to 4d.
Turn encryption on or off, go to 4e.
Turn connect on power up on or off, go to 4f.
5. 4a - Enter Bluetooth name
Key in the required name.
6. 4b - Select setting for barring of outgoing calls
7. 4c - Select setting for contacts transfer
8. 4d - Turn LED Connection Indicator on or off
9. 4e - Turn encryption on or off
10. 4f - Turn connect on power up on or off
11. Save and exit
Email this article to your friend
Required information *