Read help info
Your phone can determine your geographical position using GPS (Global Positioning System). The information about your location can be used by a number of applications on your phone such as navigation, the search function or weather forecast.
1. Find "Location"
Press the settings icon.
2. Turn GPS on or off
Proceed to step 3.
If you turn off the function:
Proceed to step 4.
3. Select option
Turn on satellite-based and network-based GPS, go to 3a.
Turn on network-based GPS, go to 3b.
Turn on satellite-based GPS, go to 3c.
4. 3a - Turn on satellite-based and network-based GPS
5. 3b - Turn on network-based GPS
6. 3c - Turn on satellite-based GPS
7. Turn geotagging for pictures and video clips on or off
8. Return to the home screen
Email this article to your friend
Required information *