Read help info
You can send and retrieve email messages from a web-based email account, such as Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail and Gmail. Follow these instructions to set up your device for web-based email.
Before you can set up your device for web-based email, you need an account with the required email provider. If you don't have an account, you can set one up on the web page of the email provider.
Please note that the steps below are based on a web-based email account. If you have a POP3 email account, you need to use the settings for POP3 email. Click here for information on how to set up your device for POP3 email.
1. Find "Access Point Names"
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter data connection name
4. Enter APN
If you're on a pay monthly price plan:
Key in wap.vodafone.co.uk
Key in pp.vodafone.co.uk
5. Enter username
6. Enter password
7. Enter country code
8. Enter network code
9. Select authentication type
10. Select APN type
11. Save and activate data connection
12. Find "Email"
13. Create new email account
Press the menu icon.
14. Enter email address
15. Enter password
16. Select setting for retrieving new email messages
17. Choose synchronisation period
18. Select default email account
19. Turn email message notification on or off
20. Turn automatic retrieval of attachments when connected to a Wi-Fi network on or off
21. Select synchronisation settings
22. Enter email account name
23. Retrieve email messages
Wait while your device retrieves new email messages.
Email this article to your friend
Required information *