Read help info
You can set how the USB modem application (Vodafone Mobile Broadband) connects to the internet. The application can connect to a Wi-Fi network instead of your USB modem if a Wi-Fi network is available.
1. Find "Setup Assistant"
2. Select setting for automatic connection
3. Select preferred data connections
Repeat this step until all data connections are prioritised.
4. Turn prompt when changing SIM settings on or off
5. Select setting for switching data connection during active data transfer
Allow switching when data is being transferred
6. Select setting for switching data connection when using another operator than Vodafone
Allow switching to a Roaming connection
7. Select setting for delay when switching data connection
Email this article to your friend
Required information *