Read help info
The phone lock code prevents others from accessing the contents of your phone (such as pictures and messages). When the phone lock code is turned on, it needs to be used every time you turn on your phone and when it has been in sleep mode.
1. 1. Find "Screen lock & passwords"
2. 2. Turn on use of phone lock code
3. 3. Create phone lock code using a pattern
4. 4. Select PIN
5. 5. Turn off use of phone lock code
6. 6. Return to the home screen
Email this article to your friend
Required information *