Read help info
You can send and retrieve email messages from a web-based email account, such as Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail and Gmail. Follow these instructions to set up your device for web-based email.
Before you can set up your device for web-based email, you need an account with the required email provider. If you don't have an account, you can set one up on the web page of the email provider.
Please note that the steps below are based on a web-based email account. If you have a POP3 email account, you need to use the settings for POP3 email. Click here for information on how to set up your device for POP3 email.
1. Find "Access Point Names"
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter data connection name
4. Enter APN
If you're on a pay monthly price plan:
Key in wap.vodafone.co.uk
Key in pp.vodafone.co.uk
5. Enter username
6. Enter password
7. Enter country code
8. Enter network code
9. Select authentication type
10. Select APN type
11. Save and activate data connection
12. Find "Email"
13. Enter email address
14. Enter password
15. Select interval for synchronisation
16. Select settings for synchronisation of email messages
17. Select setting for email message retrieval size
18. Select setting for synchronisation of calendar
19. Turn automatic synchronisation of email messages on or off
20. Turn automatic synchronisation of contacts on or off
21. Turn automatic synchronisation of calendar on or off
22. Turn automatic retrieval of attachments when connected to a Wi-Fi network on or off
23. Enter account name
24. Retrieve email messages
Wait while your device retrieves new email messages.
Email this article to your friend
Required information *