Read help info
If you're using a POP3 email account in your email application on your computer, you can also set it up on your device. Follow these instructions to set up your device for POP3 email.
Please note that these instructions are based on a POP3 email account. If you have a web-based email account, such as Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail or Gmail, you need to use the settings for web-based email. Click here for information on how to the set up your device for web-based email.
1. Find "Access Point Names"
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter data connection name
4. Enter APN
If you're on a pay monthly price plan:
Key in wap.vodafone.co.uk
Key in pp.vodafone.co.uk
5. Enter username
6. Enter password
7. Enter country code
8. Enter network code
9. Select authentication type
10. Select APN type
11. Save and activate data connection
12. Find "Email"
13. Enter email address
14. Enter password
15. Select server type
16. Enter username
17. Enter incoming server
18. Turn encryption of incoming email messages on or off
19. Enter incoming port
20. Turn deletion of email messages on server on or off
21. Enter outgoing server
22. Enter outgoing port
23. Turn off encryption of outgoing email messages
24. Turn on SMTP authentication
25. Enter username for SMTP server
26. Enter password for SMTP server
27. Select setting for retrieving new email messages
28. Select default email profile
29. Turn email message alert on or off
30. Enter email account name
31. Enter sender name
32. Retrieve email messages
Wait while your device retrieves new email messages.
Email this article to your friend
Required information *