Read help info
If you're using a POP3 email account in your email application on your computer, you can also set it up on your phone. Follow these instructions to set up your phone for POP3 email.
Please note that these instructions are based on a POP3 email account. If you have a web-based email account, such as Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail or Gmail, you need to use the settings for web-based email. Click here for information on how to set up your phone for web-based email.
1. Find "Access Point Names"
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter data connection name
4. Enter APN
If you're on a pay monthly price plan:
Key in wap.vodafone.co.uk
Key in pp.vodafone.co.uk
5. Enter username
6. Enter password
7. Enter country code
8. Enter network code
9. Select authentication type
10. Select APN type
11. Save and activate data connection
12. Find "Email"
13. Create new email account
If required, press the name of the active account at the top of the display.
14. Enter email address
15. Enter password
16. Select server type
17. Enter username
18. Enter incoming server
19. Turn off encryption of incoming email messages
20. Enter incoming port
21. Turn deletion of email messages on server on or off
22. Enter outgoing server
23. Turn off encryption of outgoing email messages
24. Enter outgoing port
25. Turn on SMTP authentication
26. Enter username for outgoing server
27. Enter password for outgoing server
28. Select setting for retrieval of new email messages
29. Enter email account name
30. Enter sender name
31. Retrieve email messages
Wait while your phone retrieves new email messages.
Email this article to your friend
Required information *