Read help info
Your phone can determine your geographical position using GPS (Global Positioning System). The information about your location can be used by a number of applications on your phone such as navigation, the search function or weather forecast.
1. Find "Location services"
2. Turn use of GPS position for apps on or off
3. Turn use of GPS position for Google apps on or off
4. Turn satellite-based GPS on or off
5. Turn network-based GPS on or off
6. Return to the home screen
Email this article to your friend
Required information *