1. Find "Accounts"
Slide two fingers downwards starting from the top the screen.
Press the settings icon.
2. Create new email account
Press Add account.
3. Enter email address
Press Email and key in your email address.
4. Enter password
Press Password and key in the password for your email account.
5. Enter username
Press the field below "Username" and key in the username.
6. Select client certificate
Press SELECT and follow the instructions on the screen to install the required certificate.
7. Enter server name
Press the field below "Server" and key in the server address.
8. Turn encryption of incoming email on or off
Press the drop down list below "Security type".
Press None to turn off the function.
Press the required setting to turn on the function.
9. Select setting for email message synchronisation
Press the drop down list below "Sync frequency".
Press the required setting.
10. Turn email message notifications on or off
Press Notify me when email arrives to turn the function on or off.
11. Turn contact synchronisation on or off
Press Sync contacts from this account to turn the function on or off.
12. Turn calendar synchronisation on or off
Press Sync calendar from this account to turn the function on or off.
13. Turn on email message synchronisation
Press Sync emails from this account to turn on the function.
14. Turn automatic download of attachments when connected to a Wi-Fi network on or off
Press Automatically download attachments when connected to Wi-Fi to turn the function on or off.
15. Enter email account name
Press the field below "Give this account a name" and key in the required name.
16. Return to the home screen
Press the Home key to return to the home screen.