1. Find "Access Point Names"
Press SIM cards & mobile networks.
Press Access Point Names.
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter a name for the connection
Key in Vodafone MMS and press OK.
4. Enter APN
If you're on a pay monthly price plan, key in wap.vodafone.co.uk and press OK.
If you're on a pay as you go or VOXI price plan, you need to key in pp.vodafone.co.uk and press OK.
5. Enter username
6. Enter password
7. Enter picture messaging server
Key in http://mms.vodafone.co.uk/servlets/mms and press OK.
8. Enter IP address
Key in 212.183.137.012 and press OK.
9. Enter port number
Key in 8799 and press OK.
10. Enter country code
11. Enter network code
12. Select authentication type
Press Authentication type.
13. Enter APN type
14. Save data connection
15. Return to the home screen
Press the Home key to return to the home screen.