Read help info
If you're using a POP3 email account in your email application on your computer, you can also set it up on your phone. Follow these instructions to set up your phone for POP3 email.
Please note that these instructions are based on a POP3 email account. If you have a web-based email account, such as Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail or Gmail, you need to use the settings for web-based email. Click here for information on how to set up your phone for web-based email.
1. Find "Destinations"
2. Create new data connection group
Key in EMAIL
3. Create new data connection
4. Enter APN
Key in wap.vodafone.co.uk
Key in pp.vodafone.co.uk
5. Edit data connection settings
6. Enter data connection name
Key in Vodafone Mail
7. Enter username
Key in wap
8. Turn off password request
9. Enter password
Key in wap
10. Select authentication type
11. Save data connection
12. Find "Mail"
13. Create new email account
14. Enter email address
15. Enter password
16. Select account type
17. Enter username
Key in the username for your email account.
18. Select server type
19. Enter incoming server
Key in the name or IP address of your email provider's incoming server.
20. Turn encryption of incoming email off
21. Enter incoming port
Key in 110
22. Enter outgoing server
Key in the name or IP address of your email provider's outgoing server.
23. Turn off encryption of outgoing email
24. Enter outgoing port
Key in 25
25. Edit email account settings
26. Enter email account name
Key in a name for the email account (such as "Private" or "Work").
27. Enter sender name
Key in the required sender name.
28. Select data connection for incoming email
29. Turn on SMTP authentication
30. Select data connection for outgoing email
31. Select settings for retrieval of new email messages
Email this article to your friend
Required information *