Read help info
If you're using a POP3 email account in your email application on your computer, you can also set it up on your device. Follow these instructions to set up your device for POP3 email.
Please note that these instructions are based on a POP3 email account. If you have a web-based email account, such as Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail or Gmail, you need to use the settings for web-based email. Click here for information on how to the set up your device for web-based email.
1. Find "Access Point Names"
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter data connection name
4. Enter APN
If you're on a pay monthly price plan:
Key in wap.vodafone.co.uk
Key in pp.vodafone.co.uk
5. Enter username
6. Enter password
7. Enter country code
8. Enter network code
9. Select authentication type
10. Select APN type
11. Save and activate data connection
12. Find "Email"
13. Create new email account
Press the menu icon.
14. Enter email address
15. Enter password
16. Select server type
17. Enter username
18. Enter incoming server
19. Turn encryption of incoming email messages on or off
20. Enter incoming port
21. Select setting for deletion of email messages
22. Enter outgoing server
23. Turn encryption of outgoing email messages off
24. Enter outgoing port
25. Turn on SMTP authentication
26. Select setting for retrieving new email messages
27. Select default email account
28. Turn email message notification on or off
29. Turn email message synchronisation on or off
30. Enter email account name
31. Enter sender name
32. Retrieve email messages
Wait while your device retrieves new email messages.
Email this article to your friend
Required information *