1. Find "Accounts"
Slide two fingers downwards starting from the top the screen.
Press the settings icon.
2. Create new email account
Press Add account.
3. Enter email address
Press the field below "Email address" and key in your email address.
4. Enter password
Press Password and key in the password for your email account.
If this screen is displayed, you email account has been recognised and set up automatically. Follow the instructions on the screen to key in more information and finish setting up your tablet.
5. Enter username
Press the field next to "Domain\Username" and key in the username.
6. Select client certificate
Press SELECT and follow the instructions on the screen to install the required certificate.
7. Enter server name
Press the field next to "SERVER" and key in the server address.
8. Turn encryption of incoming email on or off
Press the drop down list next to "SECURITY TYPE".
Press the required setting to turn on the function.
Press None to turn off the function.
9. Select setting for email message synchronisation
Press the drop down list next to "Sync frequency".
Press the required setting.
10. Turn email message notifications on or off
Press Notify me when email arrives to turn the function on or off.
11. Turn contact synchronisation on or off
Press Sync contacts from this account to turn the function on or off.
12. Turn calendar synchronisation on or off
Press Sync calendar from this account to turn the function on or off.
13. Turn email message synchronisation on or off
Press Sync email from this account to turn the function on or off.
14. Turn automatic download of attached files on or off
Press Automatically download attachments when connected to Wi-Fi to turn the function on or off.
15. Activate the account
16. Enter email account name
Key in the required name for the email account and press NEXT.
17. Return to the home screen
Press the Home key to return to the home screen.